Some of my Projects
Web-based file/document manager
created as an easy-to-administer replacement for HTTP directory listings.
- Version 4 (not available to public until some time in Q1 of 2021 due to being created as a project for college)
- Version 3 (development halted in favour of version 4)
- Version 2 (current version)
- Version 1 (original version, not supported)
Created to replace a spreadsheet with dubious statistical methods for tracking scores for various events I help out at
Created to backup my computer to a hard drive on another computer.
Uses filesystem hard links to prevent re-copying of previously backed up files.
Requires bash, SSH, and RSYNC.
Will eventually be replaced by a new program:
- Compresses backed up files (likely using zlib/gzip)
- Stores backed up files by their SHA256 hashes to prevent duplicate files from being stored, even if they are renamed
- Allows for easier auto-deletion of old backups
- Stores directory structure, filenames, and metadata in a SQLite3 database
- The server (backup destination) will run as a CGI script and send and receive files over HTTP/HTTPS
- Both the server and client will likely be written in Python3
- Currently in early stages of development (as of 2020-07-29)
Smaller projects and experiments
- Sudoku Solver
- Tic-tac-toe with “AI”
- A small experiment that uses a Monte Carlo tree search to play tic-tac-toe
- Simple math drill
- Simple math drill program I created for my siblings
- Non-recursive simple raytracer
- May be rewritten in the future to support triangles
- Reaction time tester
- Created for a high school biology project