Some of my Projects
Web-based file/document manager
Created as an easy-to-administer replacement for HTTP directory listings.
- WebFileMan server-side CGI API written in Rust and HTML5 application(coming after the API) (another rewrite, can be considered as version 5)
- DocMan (can be referred to as version 4, but ended up as more of a technical experiment – barely tested and bad UI)
- Version 3 (development never got close to a working product and stopped in favour of another rewrite)
- Version 2 (latest working version – has some issues, most notably on 32-bit platforms)
- Version 1 (original version – not supported, messy codebase)
- Simple remote backup program that supports file history, compression, and de-duplication (initial development)
Old quick-and-dirty bash shell script
Uses filesystem hard links to prevent re-copying of previously backed up files.
Requires bash, SSH, and RSYNC.
Simple Remote System Monitor
Set of scripts to help monitor which of my computers are running and what their load averages are.
Created to replace a spreadsheet for tracking scores for various events that I help out at
Smaller projects and experiments
- Youtube playback timestamp saver
- Userscript for saving the current time of a Youtube video in the url allowing for you to reload the page without losing your spot in the video.
- Designed for use with Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, and other similar browser extensions.
- Sudoku Solver
- Tic-tac-toe with “AI”
- A small experiment that uses a Monte Carlo tree search to play tic-tac-toe. Note that this could be improved.
More of my projects can be found on Github.