Some of my Projects
Web-based file/document manager
Created as an easy-to-administer replacement for HTTP directory listings.
- WebFileMan server-side CGI API written in Rust and HTML5 application(coming after the API) (another rewrite, can be considered as version 5)
- DocMan (can be referred to as version 4, but ended up as more of a technical experiment – barely tested and bad UI)
- Version 3 (development never got close to a working product and stopped in favour of another rewrite)
- Current finished version: Version 2 (latest working version – has some minor issues, most notably on 32-bit platforms)
- Version 1 (original version – not supported, messy codebase, was written before I learned how to even do database joins)
Web server that gives frontend web applications more ways to interact with a server and other users in a safe and secure way using only a configuration file. (in early development)
Snake, but in 3D! Created with the Godot game engine.
Controls: WASD to change direction, Q, E to roll, Esc to pause/resume. Has controller support, but is partially broken in some web browsers. Now has basic touch support (tap and drag to rotate). I might add gyro support eventually
- Play in web browser (requires WebAssembly, WebGL 2.0, and SharedArrayBuffer; probably won’t work on macOS or iOS)
Created to replace a spreadsheet for tracking scores for various events that I help out at
- Version 3 (in development, uses python with Django)
- Version 2 (abandoned)
- Version 1 (current usable version)
- Simple remote backup program that supports file history, compression, and de-duplication (initial development)
- Old bash shell script
Uses filesystem hard links to prevent re-copying of previously backed up files.
Requires bash, SSH, and RSYNC.
Simple Remote System Monitor
Set of scripts to help monitor which of my computers are running and what their load averages are.
Smaller projects and experiments
- Ascii art smoothing thing
Created to learn the Rust programming language better. Also it looks cool when you run it.
- Youtube playback timestamp saver
Userscript for saving the current time of a Youtube video in the url allowing for you to reload the page without losing your spot in the video.
Designed for use with Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, and other similar browser extensions.
- Sudoku Solver
- Tic-tac-toe with basic machine learning
A small experiment that uses a Monte Carlo tree search to play tic-tac-toe. This could be improved by properly min-maxing the generated boards
- Basic math drill program
Created for my siblings to do math drills
I wanted to do some math, but not enough to make it recursive…
More of my projects can be found on Github.